- Important Recruitment 2014 Related Notice
- Cast validity Notice
- Skill Sharpening School
- Student Forum and Cultural Club
- Testing & Industry Interaction Cell
- Mandatory Disclosure 2014-15
- Proposal submitted to shikshan shulka samiti
- BOAT E-Governance Portal
- Fees fixed by shikshan shulka samiti
- Important Notice for CAP Allotted Candidates for MBA Admission 2012-13
- Scholarship/Freeship/EBC Details
- EBC Application Form
- Caste Validity Application Form
- Innovative Projects, Extensions & Social activities Activities
- COMPLAINT COMMITTEE(Prevention of Sexual Harassment of Women)
- Students Securing Merit Positions in SGB Amravati University Examinations
- Congratulations for Excellent Placement
- Scholarship offered by the college
- College fee for 2013-14 (Adhoc)
- Information Brochure 2013-14
- National Level Technical symposium TECHNIZZMA-14 scheduled on 22nd September
Shree Hanuman Vyayam Prasarak Mandals' College of Engineering and Technology, Amravati
The Hanuman Vyayam Prasarak Mandal’s Documentary Film Was Release on 14 Sept 2012 at the hands of Honorable Padmashree Prabharakarrao Vaidya(Ho. Gen. Secretary). Dr. S.V.Saodekar (Vice President) , Dr. S.H.Deshpande(Honorary Treasurer), Dr.Shrikant Chendke(Director HVPM COET) Smt. Madhuri S. Chendke(Secretary), Shri. V.H.Harne(Director DCPE), Sh. Ravindra Khandekar, Adv. Shri. Kishore H Deshpande,Dr.A.B.Marathe(Principal HVPM COET), Dr Sharma(Principal DCPE) were the other dignitaries present for the release function.
The film showcases the history of the HVPM, Mandal’s Work in sports, various social and Educational Field. Dr.Shrikant Chendke along with shri kashikar and shri Rathi has played an instrumental role in making the documentary.
The college of engineering and technology was established in the year 2002-2003 and is Affiliated to Sant Gadgebaba Amravati University,Amravati.The college is approved by AICTE, DTE and Maharashtra Government.
To make this institute a center of quality technical and professional education, training and promoting research.
Nation development and Youth empowerment for the welfare of society by providing education and training in Engineering, Technology and Professional Courses and by inculcating discipline and values.
OBJECTIVES: To inculcate -
1. To qualify the students for university and other examinations for making them eligible for degrees conferred by university.
2. To provide for research and for dissemination of knowledge through instructions, training and education.
3. To take appropriate measures for promoting innovations in teaching-learning process and inter-disciplinary studies and research.
4. To establish linkages with industries for the promotion of dissemination of knowledge of applied technology and for placement of students.
5. To pay attention to welfare of society in general.
6. To pay attention to overall development, discipline and values in students.
7. To inculcate -
1) To groom various departments and laboratories for research programs.
2) To develop thrust areas activities like energy, waste management, green campus
3) To develop “lifelong learning” activities
4) To achieve at least 50% placement of students.
Long Term Goal
To become self Reliant autonomous technical institute with, research & development in identified programmes & thrust areas
Land 12 Acres located in 150 Acres of HVPM’s Campus
24 hours of water and electric power supply
Backup power supply DG Generator
Surrounded by Sports complex having running track, Stadium, playgrounds, swimming pool
Boys and girls hostels
Pollution Free campus